Resolution: 12 Steps .00005/.0001/.0005” 0.001/0.01mm
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance-typelinear encoder
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: Refer to the list of specifications
Battery: CR2032 (1 pc.), 05SAA217
Battery life: Approx. 12 months under normal use
IP Rating: Equivalent to IP-42*1
*1 A protection class indication (IP=lnternational Protection) is based on the IEC 60529 /DIN40050 part 1/JIS D0207, C0920. The level indicated is valid only if the output connector cap is installed.
ABS Digimatic Indicator ID-C Calculation Type
- The new Calculation-Type Digimatic Indicator features both a Key- Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Improved parameter setting software makes easy to set all available parameters, and determine and upload the proper coefficients for calculation. (optional)
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50, allowing higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN.
- An analog bar provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min, and TIR Values.
- The Absolute Digimatic indicator performs internal calculations using the formula Ax+B+Cx-1 (assuming spindle displacement as x) while the specified coefficients A, B and C can be set with respect to the purpose of measurement or dimensions of the fixtures. This unique features allows you to read your measurements directly, without the need for conversions.