- Enabling 0.1 μm resolution measurement, this micrometer is ideal for customers who need to make highly accurate measurements with a hand-held tool.
- The High-Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer utilizes Mitutoyo’s innovative 0.1 μm resolution ABS (absolute) rotary sensor*1 and high-accuracy screw machining technology to reduce the instrumental error to Б}0.5 μm, delivering higher accuracy without sacrificing operability. *1 Patent pending in Japan, the United States of America, the European Union, and China.
- A highly rigid frame and high-performance constant-force mechanism*2 enable more stable measurement, while the clicks emitted while the workpiece is being measured assure the operator that measurement is proceeding normally. *2 Patent pending in Japan, the United States of America, the European Union, and China.
- Body heat transferred to the instrument is reduced by a (removable) heat shield, minimizing the error caused by thermal expansion of the frame when performing handheld measurements.
- The ABS (absolute) rotary sensor also eliminates the need to perform origin setting each time the power is turned on, letting you start measuring straight away. With no possibility of overspeed errors, the High- Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer also delivers a higher level of reliability.
- The High-Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer has a range of features to enable flexible measurement including switchable resolution (0.0001 mm/0.0005 mm), function lock and preset.
- Carbide-tipped measuring faces
High-Accuracy Digimatic Micrometer SERIES 293
The origin of Mitutoyo’s trustworthy brand of small tool instruments
Measuring force: 7 to 9N
Power supply: Lithium battery 05SAA217 (CR2032) x 1
Battery life: Approx. two years when used under normal conditions
Preset (ABS measurement system)
Zero-setting (INC measurement system)
Hold, Resolution switching, Function lock, On/off, Auto power off, Measurement data output, Error alarm
05CZA662: SPC cable with data switch (1m/40”)
05CZA663: SPC cable with data switch (2m/80”)
|Order No.||Range (mm)||Resolution (mm)||Accuracy* (μm)||Anvil/spindle faces (mm)||Mass (g)|
|293-100-10||0 – 25||0.0001/0.0005|