- Newly developed DUROREY coating enables superior heat resistance and high toughness optimized for high-hardness steel milling!
- Thickening of the center core to prevent deformation of the ball tip and improve control of chipping.
- Superior ball R precision ±0.005
- Superior shank accuracy. Supports h4 tolerance (0/-0.004).
- AE-BD-H: Variable negative spiral gash
While securing cutting quality by making the negative angle weaker near the outer periphery, chipping resistance is enhanced in combination with the weaker helix angle specification.
- AE-LNBD-H: Teardrop-shaped outer periphery
Strong back taper geometry enables milling by point, which prevents chattering and chipping, resulting in improvement of surface accuracy.