- 1-pass process enables high quality internal threading.
- Right-hand cut and left-hand helix geometry prevents bending.
- Unequal spacing and variable lead flute geometry minimizes vibration.
- EgiAs coating for exceptional wear resistance and toughness.
- Use RPRG to reduce the workload
RPRG is the reference value of tool radius offset. Conventionally, the tool radius value is entered during setup as a parameter of the NC system, which is corrected by checking the thread with a gauge. Now, the process of correction can be simplified by simply inputting the RPRG value as indicated on the tool shank.
Three Support Tools for Your Thread Milling Needs
(1) Reduce Setup Time
(2) Reduce Machining Time
(3) Achieve Stable Tool Life