- Ultra-fine micrograin carbide
The hardest most wear resistant carbide possible for incredible wear resistance.
- High Precision geometry – All corner radius & ball mills have +/-5um radius tolerance
High accuracy all but eliminates need for benching and rework for mold makers.
- High strength core diameter
Tools utilize thicker core diameters for the ultimate in strength and rigidity.
- WXS coating – +1300 Celsius Oxidation Temp. & +3500Hv in hardness
Higher coating oxidation temp & hardness dramatically improve wear resistance.
Premium Carbide End Mills – EXOCARB® WXS®
EXOCARB®-WXS end mills are the new industry standard for hard milling. Everything about WXS is designed for rigidity and performance in hardened steel 50 HRC and greater. Substrates, geometry, and proprietary WXS coating are all specifically tailored for hardened steels like D2, A2, S7, H13 and CPM.
4 Flute, Ball End, Tapered, Rib Processing, Metric
- Ideally suited for Hardened steel > 50 HRC.
- Also works in: Cast Iron, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Die Steel, Hardened Steel 35-50 HRC.
- Use in combination with High Speed Machining Techniques to optimize performance.