BNC2115/BNC2125 have been added to our coated SUMIBORON series and are our first recommendations for hardened steel machining, for even higher efficiency machining. It’s the pinnacle of high accuracy and high efficiency cutting.
In combination with BNC2010/BNC2020, which emphasize stable tool life, they improve productivity in all kinds of hardened steel machining.
The Pinnacle of High Accuracy/High-efficiency Cutting
BNC2115 – High-Precision Machining
- The definitive grade in high-accuracy machining.
- Realises long tool life with excellent surface roughness and stable machining.
- Further maintains excellent surface roughness.
- Maintains excellent surface roughness thanks to a coating with high notch wear resistance and tough CBN substrate.
BNC2125 – General Machining
- First recommendation for hardened steel machining.
- Superb wear and fracture resistance.
- Achieves long, stable tool life even in high-efficiency and interrupted machining.
- Along with a tough CBN substrate, the coating combines wear resistance and toughness to realise stable machining
BNC2010 – High-Precision Machining
- Grade for high-precision machining with excellent surface roughness and finished surface
- Grade ideal for high-precision machining, with highly wear-resistant CBN substrate and coating.
BNC2020 – General Machining
- General-purpose grade suitable for typical hardened steel machining applications
- Achieves further stability in machining of a wide range of hardened steel components
BNC300 – Heavy Interrupted Machining
- Achieves long, stable tool life even in machining including heavy interrupted cutting
- Achieves long, stable tool life even on work material requiring both continuous and interrupted cutting.