Holtests – Series 368-Three Point/Two-Point Internal Micrometers
These Holtests are versatile, self-centering three-point internal micrometers for the accurate and efficient direct-measurement of internal diameters. Three anvils, evenly spaced at 120° apart, contact the internal wall surfaces and find true alignment with the axis of the bore for accurate ID measurement.
- TiN-coated measuring contact points(over 6mm/.275″ range models) provide excellent durability and impact resistance and allow the instrument to measure right to the bottom of a blind hole.
- Highly durable because of carbide-tipped contact points (anvils).
- Measurement can be taken closer to the bottom of the blind bore.
- Can measure deep holes using an Extension rod (optional) which is available on models over 6mm (.275″) measuring range.
- With Ratchet Stop for constant force.
- Setting Rings for zero point adjustment are optional.
- Supplied in fitted plastic case up to 100mm / 4”. Over 100mm / 4” supplied in wooden case.