Digimatic Indicators for calculation applications features both a Key- Lock and Parameter-Lock to prevent accidental changing of settings during operation.
- Calculation function operates on spindle displacement.
- Entering the appropriate formula factors for a fixture dedicated to the application enables direct measurement readout, thereby eliminating any need for the conversion tables previously needed for those applications where fixtures are typically used.
- Fast measurement frequency allows the user to increase the number of readings per second from 10 to 50, allowing higher accuracy measurements of TIR and MAX/MIN.
- Peak-Value TIR/MAX/MIN Hold enables GO/±NG judgement for peak value.
- Simple operation of many functions with five buttons and status icons.
- It performs sampling in fifty times per second and it enables to detect peak value more correctly.
- Improved parameter setting software makes easy to set all available parameters, and determine and upload the proper coefficients for calculation. (optional)
- Wide LCD and new analog bar graph are now standard on all models provides easy-to-read values when scanning for Max, Min, and TIR Values.