Accuracy: Refer to the list of specifications.
Resolution: 0.001mm, .00005”/0.001mm or .0001”/0.001mm
Length standard: ABSOLUTE electrostatic capacitance type linear encoder
Max. response speed: Unlimited
Measuring force: 2.0N or less
Power supply: DC 12 – 24V±10%
ABS Digimatic Indicator ID-C Signal Output Function Type
- With the max./min. value holding function, the signal ID-C can output the signal of the GO/±NG judgment result against the peak values set. Substitute for the mechanical/electrical contact, the judgment is carried out by calculating the measurement data obtained. This provides high reliability with no deterioration of the contact point and volume adjustment.
- The signal can be output to an external device like a sequencer through the NPN open-collector.
- The GO/±NG judgment result is also indicated by the green/red LED and the “<, O, >” signs on LCD.
- Employing the ABSOLUTE linear encoder, the Signal ID-C always displays the spindle “Absolute Position” from the origin at power-on.
- The Signal ID-C achieves the IP54 protection level to resist dust and contaminants for safe operation in harsh machine shop environments.