Downsizing the equipment
- Installation of the inverted mount provides space saving for equipment layout.
High speed operation with the shortest path
- Thanks to its slim arm, high speed operation is possible. Also inverted mounting allows the robot to travel the shortest path.
Smart cable routing
- A large, 36 mm-diameter hole in the tip of the wrist.
- With all wires and tubes built into the machine body, the risk of interference is reduced and reliability is improved.
Complicated operations can be performed (6-axis model:to be released in this summer)
- More complicated operations such as insertion from an angle, change of orientation in an assembly process and grinding/finishing are possible.