The AE-VM anti-vibration carbide end mill series is engineered to excel in a wide range of materials including carbon steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, titanium alloys and Ni-based alloys.
The AE-VMFE for deep side milling has been newly added to the lineup.
- Deep side milling at L/D of 5 x D or more.
- Can be machined with high efficiency and high accuracy by large step milling up to 2 x D with its 2.5 x D cutting length configuration
- Reduced shank types are tools with an outer diameter that is larger than the shank diameter.
- Supports deep side milling and pocket milling of mold parts, etc.
- Supports various machining depths by changing the overhang length
- “DUARISE coating” provides excellent lubricity, superior friction-resistance and high oxidation temperature
- Sharp positive rake angle reduces cutting force
- The long length reduced shank type supports deep side milling and pocket milling of mold parts, etc.
- High efficiency and high accuracy deep side milling can be achieved by large step milling up to 2 x D with the 2.5 x D cutting length configuration.
- With an R shape on the shank side edge, streak generation can be suppressed by side step milling.
- High anti-vibration effect by the combination of variable lead, unequal spacing teeth and microrelief geometry.