FANUC Robot CR-4iA, 7iA, 7iA/L, and 14iA/L are human arm sized mini-collaborative robots.
The small collaborative robot applies various manufacturing processes such as small electrical parts transfer and assembly.
- 4 models with different load capacity and reach are available, depending on the application.
- CR-4iA is a small collaborative robot with 4 kg payload
- CR-7iA, CR-7iA/L are with 7kg payload.
- CR-14iA are with 14kg payload.
- It allows for a collaborative operation with human operators due to no need of safety fences
- Enables to locate the robots close together in the manufacturing processes where operators also work, with using the compact size.
- A floor space can be used effectively by up-side down. It supports ceiling and wall mount type, so that it allows to operate in a wider motion range without disturbing operators’ work space.
- It is easy to relocate the robot by a cart with casters due to its light weight.
- it realizes a flexible layout using with iRVision (integrated vision).
- The green color, which is the feature of collaborative robot, makes difference from FANUC’s yellow robot and enables to recognize it as a safety robot at a glance.
- The expansion of “Green robot” lineup, which enables to work with operators collaboratively, is sure to contribute to new automatization of manufacturing industries.
- This robot and a human operator can work separately in close proximity without safety fences.
- This robot can work in cooperation with a human operator. (examples: parts assembling, workpiece transfer)
- With Small Hand Guidance(option), intuitive operation and easy teaching are possible.
- This robot immediately and safely stops when it touches a human operator.
- A human operator can move the robot by pushing it.
- This robot is certified to meet the requirements of international standard ISO 10218-1.
Intelligence and High Reliability
- Latest intelligent functions such as iRVision (Integrated vision) and force sensor are available.
- This robot is designed with high reliability, based on the proven LR Mate models.